To fix the problem of no steam coming out or steam coming out without pushing the button.
1. Remove the two screws from the from of the steamer then remove the end cap.
2. Removed screw from the lower area of handle.
3.Top of steamer, remove the two screws under round rubber flap around fill hole.
4. Removed back of handle, top of steamer, front of steamer where nozzles attach.
5. Remove the plastic tube where the steam comes out.
6. Now look in the hole where the steam comes out and remove the 1/4 inch nut, metal washer, and rubber washer.
7. Take a small punch and lightly tap the brass rod until it pops out the back.
8. Remove the brass rod and spring. " The spring will have white crud on it and in the hole where it came out of. Clean the hole and spring really good. This will fix the problem of steam always coming out with out pushing the button."
9. Clean the brass rod, spring, and hole that they go into. I use a very small round wire brush. "Like the kind you might use to clean a bottle."
10. Spray some WD40 in the hole and on the brass rod, then put a few drops of oil on the rod.
11. Put every thing back together and it will work like new.
12. Don't use tap water in the steamer and you will not get the build up.good luck.